- I have B.A. in Professional Writing. Once, I considered becoming an editor. I am a web addict--Twitter mainly. An active blogger--I write about pop culture--books, movies, politics, etc.
- Speculative Fiction Books I am obsessed with include: Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy, Anne Bishop's The Black Jewels Series,
- Natural talents I lust for include singing, dancing and drawing. Despite taking guitar and swimming lessons, I can barely manage either task.
- I wax affectionately for William Shakespeare and know a few of his sonnets/soliloquies by heart. Also, I swoon for Bob Dylan. Truth is, I am obsessed with words--Logolatry. Anyone who masters language will always have my heart.
- I am locked in to Disney and Marvel's productions, and Game of Thrones. I even fear dying and not getting to see the end of a Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) and Marvel's Infinity Wars.
- The superpower I would most want is Persuasion (like Killgrave in Marvel's Jessica Jones). The ability to talk your way through life (for me it comes back to the power of words or powerful words--logos, or logopathy (passionate word)--yeah, I made the last word up-- I fancy myself an amateur etymologist).
- I am getting into processing and developing--computers. I can build a website and "simple" games for smart phones.
- I am a lucid dreamer--I absorb external stimuli (sounds) into my dreams. I am aware I am dreaming while I am dreaming (did you get that?)
- In another life, I'd be a astrophysicist or archeologist. I love the stars/the concept of space-time and I love ancient civilizations and cultures--not that I am intrigued by Ancient Aliens or anything.
- Personality Tests usually conclude that I am an intuitive thinker and introverted. It goes well with my Hogwarts sorting House--Ravenclaw.
Sample of Intuitive Thinking: Intuitive Thinkers prefer to be challenged intellectually and to think things through for themselves. They are curious about ideas, have a tolerance for theory, a taste for complex problems, and a concern for long-range consequences.
Ravenclaw:Ravenclaw House prizes learning, wisdom, wit, and intellect in its members. Thus, many Ravenclaws tend to be academically motivated and talented students. Ravenclaws also pride themselves in being original in their ideas, and methods. It's not unusual to find Ravenclaw students practicing especially different types of magic that other houses might shun